1. Welded steel pipe for fluid transportation (GB/T3092-1993) is also called general welded pipe, commonly known as clarinet. It is used to transport water, gas, air, oil and heating steam, etc.
Welded steel pipes for lower pressure fluids and other uses. Made of Q195A, Q215A, Q235A steel. The wall thickness of the steel pipe is divided into ordinary steel pipe and thickened steel pipe;
Types are divided into non-threaded steel pipe (smooth pipe) and threaded steel pipe. The specification of the steel pipe is expressed by the nominal diameter (mm), which is the approximate value of the inner diameter. Commonly used
Inches, such as 11/2, etc. Welded steel pipes for low-pressure fluid transportation are not only directly used to transport fluids, but also as raw pipes for galvanized welded steel pipes for low-pressure fluid transportation.
2. Galvanized welded steel pipe for low pressure fluid transportation (GB/T3091-1993) is also called galvanized welded steel pipe, commonly known as white pipe. It is used to transport water, gas, air oil and heating Hot-dip galvanizing (furnace welding or electric welding) steel pipes for steam, warm water and other generally lower pressure fluids or for other purposes. The wall thickness of the steel pipe is divided into ordinary galvanized steel pipe and thick galvanized steel pipe steel pipe; the connection end form is divided into non-threaded galvanized steel pipe and threaded galvanized steel pipe. The specification of the steel pipe is expressed by the nominal diameter (mm), which is an approximation of the inner diameter value. It is customary to express in inches, such as 11/2.
3. Ordinary carbon steel wire casing (GB3640-88) is a steel pipe used to protect wires in electrical installation projects such as industrial and civil construction and installation of machinery and equipment.
4. Straight seam electric welded steel pipe (YB242-63) is a steel pipe whose weld seam is parallel to the longitudinal direction of the steel pipe. Usually divided into metric electric welded steel pipes, electric welded thin-walled pipes, transformer cooling oil pipes, etc.
5. Spiral seam submerged arc welded steel pipe (SY5036-83) for pressure-bearing fluid transportation is made of hot-rolled steel strip coils.
6. Spiral seam steel pipe for pressurized fluid transportation. The steel pipe has strong pressure-bearing capacity and good welding performance. After various strict scientific inspections and tests, it is safe and reliable to use. Steel pipe diameter large, high transmission efficiency, and can save investment in laying pipelines. Mainly used for spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipes (SY5038-83) for conveying petroleum, Tianliu, and pressure-bearing fluids
It is a spiral seam high-frequency welded steel pipe that uses hot-rolled steel strip coils as tube blanks, which are often spirally formed at temperature and welded by high-frequency lap welding, and is used for pressure-bearing fluid transportation. Steel pipe bearing energy strong force, good plasticity, convenient for welding and forming; after various rigorous and scientific inspections and tests, it is safe and reliable to use, the steel pipe has a large diameter, high conveying efficiency, and can be saved provincial investment in laying pipelines. Mainly used to lay pipelines for transporting oil and natural gas.
7. Spiral seam submerged arc welded steel pipe (SY5037-83) for general low-pressure fluid transportation is made of hot-rolled steel strip coils, which are spirally formed at regular temperature and adopt double-sided automatic submerged arc welding. Or submerged arc welded steel pipes made by single-sided welding for general low-pressure fluid transportation such as water, gas, air and steam.
8. Spiral welded seam steel pipe for pile (SY5040-83) is made of hot-rolled steel strip coils as tube blanks, which are spirally formed at regular temperature and made by double-sided submerged arc welding or high-frequency welding.
It is used for foundation piles of civil building structures, wharfs, bridges, etc.
Post time: Mar-21-2022